Included on this page are an array of resources to help our families find important information and stay engaged in their child's learning.
Families and Students
Below are links to some of the most important information you’ll need as you prepare your child for a rewarding educational experience in Cincinnati Public Schools.
- CPS Student Health Forms
- CPS Parent and Student Forms
- Food Services
- Severe Weather Procedures
- The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County
- Sesame Street — Pre-School learning games, videos and coloring pages
- Clever Crazes for Kids — New and exciting ways to engage kids in learning about STEM (how Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics are integrated into their everyday lives) and now CCK has added Arts (turning STEM into STEAM) to demonstrate how visual arts, dance, and music interact with the other aspects of their lives. All of this is part of the interconnected web of wellness — healthy planet, healthy relationships, and healthy individuals. Strong minds are built on healthy and energetic bodies.
- EasyTech/Learning.com — Digital literacy is a point of emphasis for our district, and the new assessments only heighten the importance of teaching 21st century skills.
- National Geographic for Kids — Teach kids about the world and how it works, empowering them to succeed and to make it a better place.
- PBS Kids: Reading Games
- PBS Kids: Math Games
For children who are experiencing homelessness, the risk of falling behind academically is significantly greater. Project Connect helps clear barriers to education for families who are homeless. From assisting with enrollment and promoting attendance to providing in-school and summer programs, Project Connect provides guidance and support to give a leg up for children and youth who are experiencing homelessness. Learn more about Project Connect and the services it offers.
Schoology (pronounced "Skoo-luh-jee") Communication Tool Now Available — is an integrated learning-management solution that gives students, parents and teachers a new and easy way to connect and communicate.
Google Apps for Education — CPS has adopted Google Apps for Education as a key tool for student learning. Google Apps for Education is a web-based suite of programs provided by Google for schools to use. All Google Apps services can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Putting our Technology Tools to Work
Our world is driven by technology. Digital devices and software add a dynamic element that keeps students interested and provide access to tools that prepare them for the future.