Youth Engage! COVID-19 Back to School Virtual Event
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, the Cincinnati Health Department and Cincinnati Public Schools are hosting "Youth Engage! COVID-19 Back to School Virtual Event and Challenge" — a youth-focused vaccine town hall — from 8–9 p.m. Wednesday, September 22, 2021. The event will feature Cincinnati Children's Health Professionals.
CPS and other students are invited to join virtually. Parents, teachers and community may also attend.
Represent your school and invite your friends! All participants will receive a $10 gift card for attending and completing survey.
COVID-19 Youth Video Challenge
Submit your video to the COVID-19 Youth Challenge. All submissions and winners will receive prizes (Top Prize $150). The winner will be featured during the Youth Engage! program on Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
- Focus on COVID-19 or COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Feature ways that youth can take care of themselves during COVID (e.g. vaccinations, masking, mental health, etc.)
- Can include an individual student or a group of students
- Submit a speech, spoken word, poem, song or other art form
- Video should be 1 minutes or less
Registration and release form required.