May 10, 2021
Cincinnati Public Schools is hiring School Social Workers for the 2021-22 school year.
Here are just a few reasons to join CPS:
- School placements are incredibly unique; no two days look the same, no two schools are alike.
- Get to practice all levels of social work! School Social Workers are able to utilize taught skills on both macro and micro levels (i.e. work with foster care, homelessness, community resources, individual check-ins, groups, PBIS, SEL, attendance/truancy court, trauma/crisis response.)
- Diverse culture of CPS. Work with different demographics (variety of race/ethnic backgrounds, ESOL students, refugees) and multiple stakeholders (students, families, and community partners.)
- Kids! Work with students and be a part of their education and help set them up with skills to be successful adults. Celebrate victories — both small and large. Build relationships within the department; and at the school and district level.
- Follow a school schedule (Summer, Winter and Spring breaks!) — allows for work/family balance.
- Great pay and benefits including healthcare and retirement!
For more information, please contact Dr. Ross Turpeau at (513) 363-0333.