We have heard your feedback regarding the registration process for Cincinnati Digital Academy (CDA) and have simplified the process!
Before you get started, have your child's Student ID number available. Your child's Student ID number can be found on the home page when you log into your Parent PowerSchool account. By entering your Student ID number, all previously submitted student and guardian information will be pre-populated.
In order to register for Cincinnati Digital Academy, please complete the following steps:
- To get started, visit www.cps-k12.org
- Click the Online Registration Button located to the right of the CPS Homepage.
- Click "Register Now" to begin.
- If this is your first time registering online, you will need to create an account.
- Once you create an account you will be redirected to the "Home" page. The following message will appear "Welcome back, Your First and Last Name"
- To begin the registration click the "click here" link just below Start a New or Returning Registration heading. Choose the school year you are registering your child.
- In the first section of the enrollment titled Student Information, please indicate "NO" for question 1.3: "Do you want to register this student in this school." Once you indicate "NO," CDA will be provided as an option to enroll.
- Question 1.4 "Do you want to register in Cincinnati Digital Academy?" Answer "YES"
- Please complete the other sections of the enrollment form to finish the online enrollment process.
For additional resources please click here.