The pandemic has stalled a lot of things, but it has not affected the creativity of these Cincinnati Public Schools' writers, who all became published authors before the age of 15:
- Rhema Postell (second book), Silverton Elementary School
- Nina DeMarcantonio, Hyde Park School
- Talyn Westmoreland, Kilgour School
- Olivia Hufford, Walnut Hills High School
- Tamia Caudill (second book), Clark Montessori High School
- Jason Bronson, Walnut Hills High School
- Jahlea Bronson, Dater Montessori School
- Jazlynn Rodgers, North Avondale Montessori
The Junior Authors program is hosting a Book Signing Expo to celebrate the young authors from 2–4 p.m. Saturday, August 28, at Silverton Elementary School, 7451 Montgomery Road, 45236.
Author and Publisher JaQuan Postell along with Illustrator husband, Matthew Postell started the Junior Authors program in Cincinnati. They did so to highlight more stories done by creative children, full of great stories and huge imaginations.
JaQuan says, "At Junior Authors we encourage young writers to express their creativity through storytelling from start to finish. We are determined to see young writers become published authors."
Please help these Junior Authors continue to make positive changes in their communities, by getting the word out about their books. It is our mission to help children that want their voices to be heard, by helping them become newly published authors.