There is much excitement in the air as we welcome back our students for the 2021–2022 academic year.
Traditionally, parents and guardians are accustomed to completing forms at the beginning of each school year. This year, we are requesting that parents complete these forms online through the district's registration platform, register.cps.k12.org. This will save you time and ensure that we have your child's updated address, phone number and health information.
Online Registration Platform
To get started, parents will have to create an account and log in or simply log in if you have used the online registration system previously. It will take 30–60 minutes to complete the information.
The online registration platform offers translations in Spanish and French. On the right side is a button marked English, click on the drop-down menu and select the preferred language.
Paper forms in Arabic, English, French, and Spanish are available below for parents to print, complete and return to the schools. Some forms are available in Nepali. Paper forms are also available at each school.
Complete and Submit by September 3
Please complete the online or paper forms by Friday, September 3.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the student registration system, please contact your child’s school or call our Customer Care department at (513) 363-0123.
2021–22 Paper Forms and Translations
- COVID-19 Consent to Testing Form
- COVID-19 Consent to Vaccine
- Emergency Medical Authorization — (Form or Card format; ask your child's school which format is preferred.)
- Health History Form
- Over-the-Counter Medications Form
- Prescription Medications Form
- School-Based Health Center Enrollment Packet
- School-Based Health Center Enrollment Packet — For students at NON-SBHC schools
- Seasonal Flu Consent Form
Families and Students
- Asbestos Notification
- Attendance Pledge — For parents/guardians and students
- Districtwide Discipline Policy
- Parent Involvement Survey
- Photo Permission Form
- Smart911 Sign Up
- Student Fee Form
- Student Privacy
- Students with Disabilities